Valid as of 1st of January, 2021
- General Principles
Personal data collected by X INFOTECH is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Processing Law of the Republic of Latvia, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter — the GDPR) and other legal acts. All employees, agents, and employees of the agents of X INFOTECH who know the secret of personal data must keep it safe even after termination of the employment or contractual relationship.
By accessing and / or using the information on this website and / or our services, you acknowledge and confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to this Policy.
X INFOTECH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this Policy at any time by publishing an updated version of the Policy on the website and, if the changes are substantial, notifying registered users by email. An amended or updated version of this Policy shall take effect upon its publishing on the website.
If the user of the services is a legal entity, this Policy applies to natural persons whose data is transmitted to us by the legal entity. The user shall inform the data subjects (managers, recipients, agents, etc.) of the transfer of their data to X INFOTECH in accordance with Article 14 of the GDPR.
- Data processing purpose and legal basis
We process your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes ((Art. 6 1a) GDPR). In case you gave your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes, the processing is permitted on the legal basis of your consent. Your consent is revocable at any time. If you revoked your consent any processing of your personal data will become unlawful after the revocation. This means that the previous processing of your data remains lawful. You may request information about your given consents at any time.
- Direct marketing. For this purpose, personal data is processed in order to provide the client with offers on the services provided by X INFOTECH.
The following personal data may be processed for this purpose: email address, phone number. With this document, you confirm that you are aware of the fact that the aforementioned data may be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, and that you have the right to disagree and to object the use of your personal data for this purpose at any time by informing X INFOTECH thereof in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message must contain the full name and email address of the personal data subject.
- The purpose for which X INFOTECH collects your personal data is to support and administer relations with clients, and correspondence of business relations with the client.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the X INFOTECH is subject. X INFOTECH is subject to several national legal obligations as well as regulatory requirements, among other, in regard to the risk assessment, observation of the sanction regimes and the due diligence of its clients and partners.
- Geographical area of processing
Personal data is processed within the European Union, but may in certain cases be transmitted and processed outside the EU.
Personal data may be transferred and processed outside the EU where the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract or with the consent of the client. In all of these cases, we seek to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place.
Most web browsers accept cookies, but the person can change the browser settings so that cookies would not be accepted. However, in this case, some functions may not work.
All information about the cookies used by the website, their purpose, validity, and the data used are given in the table below:
|pll_language||365||Used to store the language setting|
|_ga||730||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||1||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat_UA-76632615-1||90||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
The user is able to either control or delete cookies according to own preferences, more details are available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Cookies can be deleted from the user’s device or browser settings may be adjusted in a way to prevent cookies from being stored.
Please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to be warned about and/or accept cookies where possible. Browser capabilities and instructions on how to use them are available in the manual or help file of your browser.
Deactivation or ‘unticking’ of cookies might lead to the reduced availability of services and conveniences provided by the site.
- Retention period
Personal data will be retained for the period which depends on the particular purpose of processing for which these data are collected, or which is stipulated in the regulatory legislation. Personal data will be processed by X INFOTECH as long as the contractual relationship or the consent of the client/partner is valid. Other deadlines may be applicable when the personal data is processed for purposes based on X INFOTECH’s legitimate interest.
In all cases, X INFOTECH limits the processing of personal data to a minimum.
- Rights of data subject
You have following rights:
– Receive confirmation if your personal data is being processed by X INFOTECH and, if so, then to access it.
– Require your personal data to be corrected if it is inadequate, incomplete or incorrect.
– Require the erasure of your personal data.
– Restrict the processing of your personal data.
– Object to processing of your personal data if processing is based on X INFOTECH’s legitimate interests.
– Object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
– Receive the personal data that is provided by you and is being processed based on consent or performance of an agreement in a structured, commonly used electronical format and, were feasible, transmit such data to another service provider (right to data portability).
– Withdraw the consent to process your personal data.
You can send your request for access, rectification, or objection to data processing via email to: email@example.com. The person submitting the request must clearly indicate their full name and sign the request with a qualified electronic signature.
- Third-party websites
X INFOTECH is not responsible for the protection of your privacy on websites of third parties, even if such websites are accessed by you through links provided on this website. We recommend to learn the privacy policies of each website that does not belong to X INFOTECH.