X Infotech built a reliable Public key infrastructure (PKI) for the digital signing of sensitive biometric information stored on the electronic passport. X Infotech delivered a software solution for the creation, storage and distribution of digital certificates.
Uruguay’s Ministry of Interior, Opteryx
- Development of PKI infrastructure for creation, storage, and distribution of digital certificates for eID cards and ePassports, which comprise of MultiPerso Document Signer and MultiPerso CSCA.
- Build a reliable Public key infrastructure for the digital signing of sensitive biometric data for cardholders in compliance with ICAO recommendations.
- Bring the highest level of protection for eID card and ePassport holders.
- Uruguayan citizens benefit from exceptional security when using their ID documents or travel abroad.
- The MultiPerso solution helps to advance new eGovernment initiatives.