Minimizing our environmental impact for a better tomorrow
At X Infotech, we constantly strive to improve our operations in line with the commitment to environment and sustainable development. Our software products and relationships with clients, partners and employees incorporate practices and recommendations of the “green” principle.
X Infotech’s environmental impact is mainly related to energy consumption in the offices and business travel. Therefore, we focus on reducing energy consumption, managing our waste and use of materials and chemicals in an environmentally responsible way. Moreover, we continuously communicate our key sustainability goals via internal communication channels.
We follow the local legislation and international standards, prescribing the requirements of protection of the environment. We have implemented environmental certification ISO 14001 for the office with more than 60 employees.
To take concrete steps and apply the environmental rule to the company’s practices, we:
- define, monitor and achieve environmental and sustainability goals
- minimize our environmental footprint;
- reduce electricity consumption in the office;
- minimize paper consumption annually;
- ensure the e-waste recycling compliancy;
- encourage our clients, partners and employees to apply the “green” concept into their work processes, managing environmentally responsible businesses.
Our Offices Around the World
X INFOTECH SIA
Akmeņu 14, Rīga,
P. +371 67930171
F. +371 67930172
X INFOTECH Africa Ltd.
The Mirage, Tower 2, 4th Floor, Suite 5, Waiyaki Way off Chiromo Rd, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya P.O. Box 28309-00100
P. +254 20 5100278
M. +254 20 4459900